CAMC first night free

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We had an e mail yesterday from CAMC offering first night free for stays between October and December, book as usual and first night refunded on arrival,anybody else had this ? My immediate thought was bookings must be down.

Reactions: GaryB and Buckman
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We had an e mail yesterday from CAMC offering first night free for stays between October and December, book as usual and first night refunded on arrival,anybody else had this ? My immediate thought was bookings must be down.
Those were my first thoughts and also that everyone is waiting for the budget before deciding on anything.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Also we are another not waited for a budget book a place called Long Acres touring park Boston we got such a great deal on bonfire weekend .
Thatโ€™s a nice site, although when we last visited it was a touring site for caravans, motorhomes and campers. Have they now diversified into lodges or something?

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thatโ€™s a nice site, although when we last visited it was a touring site for caravans, motorhomes and campers. Have they now diversified into lodges or something?
They have a holiday cottage a detached bungalow 2 bedrooms it was recommended to us check up the details and paid a deposit just paid the balance this week

Reactions: Dustydog
Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
I had a text message from them yesterday about this, we're booked to go to Cirencester October half term and while it's tempting to cancel/rebook knowing my luck someone else will jump in between and I'll lose the booking!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts