Campa air 390 on swift

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
First off welcome to the forum,

Would presume you are asking about the Kampa air 390, cant help specifically but the height is not normally a problem, the problem you might incur will be the awning falling in the middle of a window, grab your self a tape measure and measure the 390 against the body and see where it falls. there are other members on here with the kampa air and will no doubt respond.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Goughys You have been put on the right track by Kevin < we have a sterling Elite Searcher(Swift group) and as Kevin said height isnt a problem it is the length of the awning that is the issue.I suggest you get a tape measure and another person and set the tape measure to 390 and offer it to the caravan and just see where that measurement is going to be. Start at the entry door so the door will be inside the awning ( Just) and then see just where the end of tape measure finishes up. With our van the very back window falls within the awning as well. Ideal if you are like me and like a window open at night.I hope you can make something out of this post.
Sir Roger

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi our Kampa 390 falls over a window at each edge. No way to avoid it. Not a major problem, we just leave other windows ajar at night.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts