Camping Card ACCI 2010

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
HURRAH!! Ours arrived too. Now we can start planning our French trip.HIMSELF is a TECHNOPHOBE and likes to look in site books.I prefer searching online.It will soon be the shortest day and then the days will be lighter for longer.GOOD HO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursdays Child

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Yes, but the ACSI card gives you nice discounts at all the sites in the book! Ours arrived this morning, and has been put away to go in Mr Val A's stocking.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I find the DVD handy for planning trip. Although it does have more sites than accept the ACSI Card discount scheme it does show which sites accept the card.

The new DVD is due out in January, apparently no need to pre order.

David

Jul 22, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

Only problem is if you want all year sites you have to plough through the book, at least the camping cheques site map colour these a different colour. Is there an easier way to check all year sites out?

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Apparently on the ACSI CD you can select sites which are open on the dates you want. I haven't used it but may order it after Christmas.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes our ACSI book came yesterday, excellent service of Vicarious, considering they were not expecting delivery from Holland till the 8th December.

Perhaps Angela it is easier to look on line on the Camping Card web site to see the sites open all year.

I have used the disc since 2005 to plan our holiday printing out the map with the route on it and the route in text with mileage between one site and another. It is easy then to plan just moving 200 miles between sites in one day as we like to do. After the holiday all the bumpf printed goes into a Scrapbook with photo's of sites and places of interest etc. Lovely to look back on.

Been away Caravanning 4 nights in Norfolk a bit wet but lovely in the caravan warm and cosy. Good company, with friends one couple in a campervan the other with a caravan. Great CL

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Update on ACSI Today I got another parcel from Vicarious Books I did not open it but when I went on line to email them there was an email from them saying they had sent out duplicate orders by mistake with instructions to cross your address off the front and print Return to Sender on the front and pop it in the Post box FOC.

Looking through my 2010 book I noticed they have failed to update the Vingette prices for Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland. The Swiss toll has gone up to 27.50 euros per car and the same for the caravan for 13 months.

Austrian vingette is now 7.90 euros for 10 days

22.90 euros for 2 months.

Slovenian is now 15 euros for 7 days

30 euros for 30 days.

Did not check the other countries.

For more info go to www.tolltickets.com

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts