Camping chairs

Aug 23, 2023
Visit site
Hi, has anyone ever bought products under the name of "Trail" based in Newton Abbot. We are looking at the Directors style chairs which available on line from them but we are not familiar with the name. To clarify I am not implying that the products are inferior. Any thoughts much appreciated.

Feb 23, 2024
Visit site
I've not heard of those no but we bought some superb directors style chairs from costco they were only £35 and really strong with a flip up side table and drinks holder.

Not sure if they have them in now but really worth the membership fee I reckon they should have been double the price

Reactions: Somersetboy
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have tried all sorts of chairs, currently using Trigano directors chairs , bought one last year in France, had to order the other3 through our local camping/caravanning shop,suprisingly cheaper from them than the French shop, now have several unused and unwanted chairs in garage.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I also have back issues so i brought some of these
Vango Hampton DLX Chair we have found with the seven seating positions and with a padded seat and backrest and so far i have no complaints so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somersetboy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts