Les Lacs du Verdon, www.leslacsduverdon.com

From 20th August

Les Microcouliers, at Graveson in Provence: 00 33 490 95 81 49

Camping du Pont d'Avignon, www.camping-avignon.com

Domaine de la Bergerie, www.domainedelabergerie.com

From 25th August

Village Club la Sainte Baume, www.saintebaume.com

Les Pecheurs, Roquebrune, www.camping-les-Pecheurs.com

Moulin des Iscles, Roquebrune, www.provence-campings.com/sttropez/moulin-des-iscles

Lei Suves, www.lei-suves.com

Cros de Mouton, www.crosdumouton.com

From 25th August

Village Club la S

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Valerie, Sorry to be a pain have you been to any of these sites, we will taking our 4 children ranging from 9 to 16 in age and I need to know they'll be happy (that way I get peace and quiet!) Thanks

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We've been to Les Pecheurs, but it was a long time ago - in fact 20 years - but it was lovely then. I remember picking figs from a tree over our pitch, and passion fruit around the swimming pool. It's a site with Eurocamp and (I think, still) Canvas Holidays - so there'll be loads of other children around. Haven't been to any of the others, but did have a look at Cros du Mouton and Selection Camping in Cavalaire.

What kind of things do you children like? All these sites are busy three/four star sites, with plenty to offer.

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Claire

Just a word of caution Camping cheques only cover 2 adults you will have to pay extra for your children, it will still be good value though.

David

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
You may find you only save 4 or 5 euros per night over the site's own quoted costs, but you can save a considerable amount - depending on the sites own supplements for the children (their age may classify them as 'adulte'). Some sites you can save 16 or 20 euros or more per night - which can add up to a few extra meals out. Have a great holiday - just been looking at Domaine de la Bergerie as we may go back to that area - it's quite a time since we were there, and later in August it's not the mad frenzy that it is in peak season.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts