Camping Mas Nou (Costa Brava)

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone been to this site.It is part of the Kawan Villages group..only when I sent them an e-mail for a price to stay last week in June first week in July, I got quoted a price of 187 euros.That is for a pitch, 4 adults and 2 children.Now from the website to me it looks a very good site but bit concerned price is so good there may be a hidden agenda.Your views if you have been there would be apprecoated.

Thks

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
The campsite's own website quotes 14.70 euros for a pitch, 2.50 euros for each adult, and free for each child under 12, plus 3.70 for the car, and 3.20 for hook-up - that adds up to 31.40 euros per night (plus 2.20 for each child if they're over 12). If they've quoted you 187 for two weeks then snap their hands off as the price using 31.40 per night x 14 adds up to 439 euros!

On their website they do mention a special offer of two weeks for 188.10 - but that only includes pitch, two people, car, caravan and electric hook-up - and not the extra two adults. Still it's a good offer!!!

On the Zoover (Dutch Reviews) website it gets 8.5 out of 10, which is a good score, and the sanitary blocks seem to rate very highly - scoring 10 out of 10 on a lot of reviews! I'd go for if if I were you! It sounds great!

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
The campsite's own website quotes 14.70 euros for a pitch, 2.50 euros for each adult, and free for each child under 12, plus 3.70 for the car, and 3.20 for hook-up - that adds up to 31.40 euros per night (plus 2.20 for each child if they're over 12). If they've quoted you 187 for two weeks then snap their hands off as the price using 31.40 per night x 14 adds up to 439 euros!

On their website they do mention a special offer of two weeks for 188.10 - but that only includes pitch, two people, car, caravan and electric hook-up - and not the extra two adults. Still it's a good offer!!!

On the Zoover (Dutch Reviews) website it gets 8.5 out of 10, which is a good score, and the sanitary blocks seem to rate very highly - scoring 10 out of 10 on a lot of reviews! I'd go for if if I were you! It sounds great!
Val I know I said two weeks but it actually 10 days.When I did their costing online it cam to over 230 but e -mailed them and they said it has problems and gave it to me in black and white so just wanted to see if anyone had been there before confirming. If the dutch are happy then looks okm to go for it with their reweiws have you a web site address for that please.

thks VAL

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Val I know I said two weeks but it actually 10 days.When I did their costing online it cam to over 230 but e -mailed them and they said it has problems and gave it to me in black and white so just wanted to see if anyone had been there before confirming. If the dutch are happy then looks okm to go for it with their reweiws have you a web site address for that please.

thks VAL
Taffy - here's the website - http://www.zoover.co.uk/search/quicksearch3.aspx?c=Mas%20Nou

You will need to translate the Dutch reviews into English - a bit convoluted but you can get the gist of what they're saying. I use Babelfish http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ - it's not great, but useful!

I guess you're a welshman - my dad was a Taffy - born in Aberkenfig, brought up in Brynmenyn, lived as an adult in Gilfach Goch - where some of his brothers' families still live! We used to visit there a lot - and have an Aunt in Merthyr Tydfil. Dad moved to Yorkshire when he met my mum!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts