Camping Natter See - Innsbruck

Jun 16, 2005
Visit site
Having read some excellent reviews about the above site, I was planning on spending some time there next summer. However, I have just browsed through an old copy of my Caravan Club 'Overseas Campsite Guide' and in it's directions it stresses that there are severe gradients (1 in 4 ) and acute turns to cope with.
My outfit is a Ford Mondeo TDC pulling a Baily Sancerre and it sounds to me that it needs a 4x4 to cope with the gradients. Or is just me making a 'Mountain' out of a molehill!
Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks, Ollywols

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We were ther earlier in the year, a review and some pictures here The site is quite high above Innsbruck but its nothing to bother a well balanced outfit. Once off the motorway you have to take care to follow the instructions, see link, but again nothing to worry about. Once out of Natters the road only has a gentle slope up to the campsite.
You need to be aware that the site has a variety of pitch sizes and the base pitch might not be big enough for your outfit so best to check out their website for details. We first went to Natterersee about 20 years ago and this year was our third visit. The site facilities are really impressive. Its a lovely location.

David

Jun 16, 2005
Visit site
Thanks guys for your knowledge.It puts my mind at rest and I will go ahead a book the site.
it's nice to have the summer to look forward too in our present climate.
Regard
Ollywols

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts