Camping Playa de Mazarron

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi all
Feeling like a change for next Winter (Long Stay) and like the look of Playa de Mazarron Campsite. Has anybody been there recently and like to offer their opinion?
Are pitches ok/serviced?
Cleanliness?
Shower blocks?
Surrounding area?
Thanks in advance

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I must admit that I haven't any experience in staying there, but one look around the place last year was enough for us and we moved on. It seemed to be relatively clean, but they were busy renovating one of the main shower blocks while we were there, resulting in the others being hopelessly overcrowded. Most of the pitches that we saw were hardstandings on a concrete base with about as much flair as a motorway service area. Besides, there is little to no separation between the pitches which are very close to each other, so privacy is near zero. There's also nothing much worth seeing within walking distance of the campsite. I'm sorry, it was not for us.
Consequently, we moved on from Mazarron but if we had stayed there we would have preferred Camping Las Torres which, although not directly on the beach like Camping Playa de Mazarron, seemed to be a lot more congenial. Besides, it has a fabulous thermal swimming pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorpy
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed nearby at Delphines some years ago and know fold who have stayed on the actual site. It spends on what you want, but if it's a small friendly site with perhaps limited facilitates this is not it.

Reactions: Scorpy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts