Campsite

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi I am Lesley I have a small friendly caravan site in The Algarve where woud the best place be to advertise it. We are new and very cheep. Could I put my website on here or not. x

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Lesley, welcome to the Practical Caravan forum. Advertising isn't allowed on this forum although we wish you every success with your new venture.
The best place to advertise your campsite is on our sister website:

http://www.caravansitefinder.co.uk/
You will need to log in or register with them if you are not already a member, it's a separate log in for that website which is also run by Haymarket Publishing but is not part of this site.

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Parksy,
Your advice to chickenrun does not seem to have been followed. There are now posts (which are obviously adverts) in the most inappropriate sections - eg one where I have asked for a storage site near Marseilles. Suggest some firmer action.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
chickenrun said:
Thank you parksy I am trying to advertise on your sister site but cant get on can you please send me details

There is a link to Caravan Sitefinder at the bottom of ths forum page. Click onto the name which is wrtten in red text and you will navigate to Caravan Sitefinder.
You will need to register with that website in order to use it.

jaffa's dad said:
Parksy,

Your advice to chickenrun does not seem to have been followed. There are now posts (which are obviously adverts) in the most inappropriate sections - eg one where I have asked for a storage site near Marseilles. Suggest some firmer action.

Thanks Jaffa's Dad, the topic seems to have disappeared now so one way or another it's been dealt with.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts