campsites near blackpool

jed

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
hi; my family and i would like to hear from anyone who knows of good coastal sites not to far from blackpool

thanks jed

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Jeremy, try www.ukcampsite.co.uk and do a search for blackpool its shows a large number of sites and you can get reviews on each of them, personally i would not recomend staying any where near blackpool its a total rip off and filthy but if youve never been it will be worth a few hours, just take plenty of money and a few spare credit cards oh and don,t eat anything.

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
A GOOD SITE JUST 10MINS OUTSIDE BLACKPOOL ON THE LYTHAM ST. ANNES ROAD IS CHIPPENDALES PARK ITS ADULTS ONLY THOUGH. FOLLOW THE SIGNS FOR LYTHAM OR IT,S IN THE C/CC BIG SITES BOOK UNDER BLACKPOOL. ALSO ON THE PRESTON NEW ROAD ALSO 10MINS OUT OF BLACKPOOL IS MARICLOUGH, HAMPSFIELD SITE SORRY BUT THAT ALSO IS NOW AN ADULTS ONLY SITE. THE OTHER IS CARAVAN CLUB SITE BUT IS RATHER EXPENSIVE. IN THE SUMMER TIME YOU COULD TRY THS.S C/CC. HAVE ONE IN LYTHAM .

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
A GOOD SITE JUST 10MINS OUTSIDE BLACKPOOL ON THE LYTHAM ST. ANNES ROAD IS CHIPPENDALES PARK ITS ADULTS ONLY THOUGH. FOLLOW THE SIGNS FOR LYTHAM OR IT,S IN THE C/CC BIG SITES BOOK UNDER BLACKPOOL. ALSO ON THE PRESTON NEW ROAD ALSO 10MINS OUT OF BLACKPOOL IS MARICLOUGH, HAMPSFIELD SITE SORRY BUT THAT ALSO IS NOW AN ADULTS ONLY SITE. THE OTHER IS CARAVAN CLUB SITE BUT IS RATHER EXPENSIVE. IN THE SUMMER TIME YOU COULD TRY THS.S C/CC. HAVE ONE IN LYTHAM .
Erica are you the one who streaked at Wembley, if so can I have your signed pic :O)

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
heheh I can remember that as if it was yesterday. Erica Roe was her name. Not sure why I particularly remember it though unless it was the size of her pumpkins. :O)
Lord B - How would we possibly guess you are of the male variety!!!! LOL

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts