Can anyone help?

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
We have a Freeview digibox and have noticed recently that we have no service on ITV 2 or 3.

We have absolutely no idea how to get it back again or who to contact to see what the problem is.

Have tried Googling and there obviously is a problem,but don't understand the technicalities of it all.

You are all such a clever lot,I know you can give the answer :eek:)

Maureen

Dec 23, 2005
Visit site
Hi Maureen,

From having a quick look on the net, it seems that since Channel 4 +1 has been introduced, ITV 2 and 3 have moved locations.

You could try doing a channel search to see if your Freeview box picks the new locations up.

Martin.

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi Maureen,

From having a quick look on the net, it seems that since Channel 4 +1 has been introduced, ITV 2 and 3 have moved locations.

You could try doing a channel search to see if your Freeview box picks the new locations up.

Martin.
Martin,

Many thanks for such a quick response.Will give that a try.

Maureen

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
I lost ITV2 about a week ago. When I get around to it I will do a search. I need it for my Jeremy Kyle repeats that I missed :O) ... hehheh!

JEREMY RULES.
Lord B,

What a kind person you are :eek:)

It's "Pie in the Sky" which I am missing :eek:(

Maureen

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi folks,

Just to say that the channel search has been completed and .....hey presto we've now got ITV 2&3 again!!!.....and a whole lot of others which will need to be investigated.

Maureen

TRENDING THREADS