Can you suggest any touring caravan sites near either Alton Towers or Windsor Lego.

Jun 3, 2024
Visit site
Hi all
Would you know of any touring caravan sites near either Alton Towers or Windsor Lego?

I am trying to plan the following trip if possible,
  • Dublin to Holyhead Ferry
  • Holly Head to a touring Caravan site near either Alton Towers or Windsor Lego
  • Alton Towers or Windsor Lego to Euro tunnel
  • then pick up a nice site for week in France.
  • Return trip
  • Euro tunnel back to UK
  • alternative site near Alton Towers or Windsor Lego ( which ever I don't do going out)
  • Back to holyhead.
If anyone could make any suggestions I would be very grateful

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Check out Merlin passes - as they own both Alton Towers and Windsor Legoland (and several other theme parks) - this may prove more cost effective than daily passes for the family.

Reactions: Thomas Dixon
Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Hi all
Would you know of any touring caravan sites near either Alton Towers or Windsor Lego?

I am trying to plan the following trip if possible,
  • Dublin to Holyhead Ferry
  • Holly Head to a touring Caravan site near either Alton Towers or Windsor Lego
  • Alton Towers or Windsor Lego to Euro tunnel
  • then pick up a nice site for week in France.
  • Return trip
  • Euro tunnel back to UK
  • alternative site near Alton Towers or Windsor Lego ( which ever I don't do going out)
  • Back to holyhead.
If anyone could make any suggestions I would be very grateful
One of the better sites, is Swiss Farm at Henley-on-Thames which is about 30 minutes easy drive to WIndsor

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
If you google 'caravan sites near 'xxx' then sites in the locality will be identified on the map and a list on the left of screen. I note the C&CC have Alton, The Star site as probably the nearest although not been there myself. Depending on your needs worth looking for CL or CS if you are a club member.

Reactions: Thomas Dixon

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
The star near Alton Towers is now a Camping and Caravanning club site. Haven’t been there for years ( my now 32 year old daughter was a teenager 😲; I, of course, am no older)
It was nice site back then.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts