Cancelled caravan club easter pitch!!

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, we were going to Moorhampton cc site for easter, its been booked since christmas!

We got a phone call from the warden last night saying the site was flooded and they had to cancel our booking!

Twenty or so pitches are apparently flooded, would they not be able to dry out in 2 weeks?

Then to top it all, we rang the caravan club booking service this morning, guess what?..... You guessed, no pitches available ANYWHERE!!

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi, Andrew dont know what part of the country you are in but I book with ease this morning for a site in devon over Easter.

Log onto website and search for availability at easter. This will give you the info you want all over uk

Hope this helps

Kevin H

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Kevin, we are in the midlands, devon/cornwall/scotland are the only availabilitys when i called, been on the cc web site for the last hour!

Thank you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Andrew,

I have mentioned this before , try ringing the sites direct, The cc wardens have pitches which they use in emergences which are not listed on the web, or the central office.

It has worked for me in the past, best of luck Roy.

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Royston, thanks for the advice, tried all day yesterday, ringing round all cc sites, but no good.

Got home from work, thought i could have one more look on the cc web site and managed to get in at Broadlands (Norfolk broads) can't wait, it looks a lovely site.

Thank you all once again, Andrew.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts