Car cam

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Yes I do agree about the comments of picture quality and angle but, like you say for a £10 what can one say. As long as the picture quality (I have it set at only 720) I think it is good enough for any evidence. Perhaps someone can put me right if I am missing something as regards the purpose of the DC's. I don't mind being criticised to have my knowledge improved, you won't insult me in any way, I always welcome advise.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Sir Fixalot is just in the process of installing a rear view camera to the back of the caravan. it has a screen that sits over the rear view mirror (as its not needed when towing). maiden voyage is Friday! cost about £20 from ebay!

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Well after waiting for the transcend 200 to go back to £87, I finally had a rethink after reading the above posts, so I've bought a cheaper camera at under £40 from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00RFMG4WY/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item
Having only just tried it on a 15mile trip I have to say I'm very pleased with it, time will tell whether it proves reliable, but according to the supplier they say the cams are soak tested for 48 hours prior to dispatch, so dead units on arrival shouldn't happen.

I'll report back if I get any issues at a later date, lots of videos on utube showing how to set it up . :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts