Car Insurance Increases

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
My insurance just auto renewed, a tad over 50% increase :(. I'm a bit miffed as I didn't get a reminder so was ready to phone them tomorrow and demand the money be returned to my credit card so I could switch insurers but ............ just been on a comparison web site and they're within £20 of the cheapest quote (the criteria I've always used for changing insurers). :unsure:
Even though our increase with LV was substantial when I went on a comparison site, plus rang NFM and Direct Line all quotes were more expensive than LV, so no change for us.

Reactions: Dustydog
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
My insurance just auto renewed, a tad over 50% increase :(. I'm a bit miffed as I didn't get a reminder so was ready to phone them tomorrow and demand the money be returned to my credit card so I could switch insurers but ............ just been on a comparison web site and they're within £20 of the cheapest quote (the criteria I've always used for changing insurers). :unsure:
Yep had similar, but 3 months ago, managed to get it down by £150. By Meerkat website. It has all changed again.

Reactions: Dustydog
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Snap! Aviva last year £300. Next 12 months £393. Cover for cover no one can beat them so gone ahead with auto renewal.
Rest assured it will get worse year on year unless something is done about the high cost of repairs and write offs in some sectors.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts