caravan channel meet at Westwood park

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hiya

We won't be going - waiting to go into hospital on 1st May.

Have a great time - keep us updated how it went if you go.

Are you coming to the meet at Halloween? would be good to see some "new blood"!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's the sort of forum that needs to know your blood type, Allen. You know, just in case..........

(Evil chuckle).......(Tumble weed goes rolling by).....

There's, er, em, a donor session on site?

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi lol

Had a great weekend at Westwood park caravan site with the gang from the Caravan channel,and I may have my fifteen minutes of fame on the next show , well 5 seconds maybe .Thats if they cannot find anything better to put on.

A good crowd turned up,and we made some new friends.

We had a BBQ the first evening and Live music on the second evening with food .

The next get together will probably august I think.

I will be going to that one and I can certainly recomend anybody else to go

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Was hoping to go to this one myself, never mind, glad you all had a great time. Next one planned for August? Please don't tell me it's over the Bank holiday, would it be at the same caravan site?

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi LoL

Im not sure of the dates for the next meet,I dont think they are sure as yet.But I will let you know as soon as I know.

All the best Allen.....A neg

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
hi Lol

Did you see this weeks Caravan channel there is a video piece about 4x4s also a brilliant interview with a guy who bought his caravan of Ebay and loads of other stuff,They are trying to sort out the location of the next meet,hopefully it should be somewhere in central england so everyone has a chance of getting there.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hiya Allen, no I didn't get to see the piece on 4x4s, is it to be shown on the web site? I keep looking in to see if the next event has got a location yet, hopefully it will be in the center of the country, but as we have found out, finding somewhere to suit all can be tricky. Some good photos of the last meet, though.

Chris looks a right character!

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi lol just to let you know the next meet is at the end of september 28/29 it appears to be at the last venue at Westwood park Bucklesham Nr Ipswich.Hope you can make it it was a good crowd last time,and the music and the food was good too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts