Caravan Club Bookings for 2010

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Postman has just delivered my November CC Mag. Seems they're not all on strike.

On line bookings commence at 9.00am 2nd December 2009.

Postal Applications for touring pitches will be taken from 16th November 2009.

No doubt the great bun fight for Chatsworth etc will commence shortly!

Cheers

Dustydog

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
James,

According to Headquarters the new Caravan Club computer system should hold up. We will have to wait and see!!

I will be ready on C.C. site, as i will have commenced my Christmas/ New Year tour, with my laptop, dongle and list of bookings. I will be at Chatsworth for 17 nights over Christmas and New Year but fear if i wait till then to book on site i may be too late!! Fingers crossed.

Hamer

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog

Your comments bought a smile to my face, because it is the same every year no Chatsworth or any of the CC site's in York.

However, and it must be on a wing and a prayer we have got a last minute booking to Chatsworth over the New Year. I only booked it a couple of weeks ago, so there is hope ;-)#

Hamer see you there!!

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Jo-Anne (Wyoming),

2 years ago i did my bookings via the postal route. Never again. I was waiting for them to show up under "My Bookings". They never did and the club said they had never received my bookings! I had sent them by special delivery and could prove Head Office had received them.

I complained to Head Office through the correct channels, and two weeks later i received a telephone call apologising and informing me they had found my bookings and they would show up that day in "my Bookings".

The other point about postal bookings is they are not processed until the day that telephone bookings start. So by the time they reach yours some of your dates may not be available.

It is a lottery.

Good luck with whichever route you take for bookings.

Hamer

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Sam,

What is your outfit? Our's is a LWB Shogun with a Swift Conqueror 655.

Hamer
Hi Hamer

I think I have spoken to you, as I remembered your outfit ;-)

We have an Adria Altea with the 3 windows (triple bunks) and our old faithful silver mondeo. I cannot wait to go and am praying for snow.

Sep 7, 2006
Visit site
How many people will make advance bookings and not turn up on the dates booked I wonder?Jimbob
Inded and why the CC should impose deposits and stop the abuse of the booking system by families mostly with kids who block book all school hols and then decide "o'h no we will not go"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts