Caravan Club Camping Cheques Brittany Ferries offe

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
If you book a Brittany Ferries crossing, through the Caravan Club, and add on seven Camping Cheques then you can bring down the cost substantially, and get seven Camping Cheques for nothing!!!

Here is a quote I got earlier for car and caravan, and seven Camping Cheques (worth £104.65) for May/June 2016:

CARAVAN CLUB BRITTANY FERRIES QUOTE:
Outbound: 15 May 2016 Portsmouth - Caen
Dep: 14:45 Arr: 21:30
Duration: 5hr 45min
Inbound: 26 Jun 2016 Caen - Portsmouth
Dep: 08:30 Arr: 13:15
Duration: 5hr 45min
Total cost for this ferry This ferry including 7 Camping Cheques = £281.65

If you booked the same crossing through Brittany Ferries themselves, without the Camping Cheques, then the crossing alone would cost £350.00 on exactly the same time and dates. So you save money, and get seven Camping Cheques which will pay for seven nights on site.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
And from another satisfied customer of this offer: For a Plymouth Roscoff crossing next June, returning July, car + caravan + 2 adults , Brittany Ferries themselves are quoting me £418 for the dates I want, but the Caravan Club is quoting £294 with 7 cheques included - so the net cost of the ferry with them is £190. What a difference!

In fact a saving of £124 and 7 night's sites with Camping Cheques!

The offer is also available through the Caravan Club, by phone only, purchasing only three Camping Cheques - so potentially an even bigger saving for those who won't use the cheques.

Details here:

Brittany Ferries
Exclusive telephone offer:
We guarantee lowest prices on all Brittany ferries routes when you combine your crossing with three Camping Cheques. Hurry, don’t miss out, offer subject to availability.To book call 01342 316 101 today.
Please remember that strict weight and dimension limits apply (particularly to motorhomes) on any fast craft.

I'm going to try them when the office reopens on Monday! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! (only open on Saturday mornings in May and June!) Why not make these special offers also available on-line?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts