Caravan club Navman offer

May 5, 2005
Visit site
did anyone get the Navman email offer from caravan club,is the N60 good at getting you there the price isnt special,its 249 in Argos,239 in offer but the writeup seems good.Anyone got one

Apr 11, 2007
Visit site
Not used an N60 but I do use an F20 which is a couple of models under it and have to say am very impressed

To be honest when you can get an F20 for around

Jul 2, 2007
Visit site
I have the Navman N60i.

It's a great piece of gear and has never sent me wrong yet.

I like the navpix feature and have used this a lot when out and about. If we come across a site, pub, attraction or anything else that we might like to visit and spend more time at. We use the navmans camera function, this stores a picture and the map reference of the location. When we want to go back there, we simply find the picture and press "go to". Simple.

You can also upload and download these pictures and map locations from the navpix website.

May 5, 2005
Visit site
Have ordered one today was told should be able to use it on foot as well as it is selfcontained have you used it when towing wondered if it picked narrow roads when there are wider ones available?

Jul 2, 2007
Visit site
To avoid being sent down minor roads and tracks, you should never set your Satnav to take you the shortest route. This is common to all.

I have never been taken anywhere I couldn't go but I still double check the route on a paper map before I set off (just in case (you can't trust this technology stuff you know. Its the work of the devil)).

Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi David

We got the N60i last year and as has already been stated is a great piece of kit. Touch wood, it has not sent on a wild goose chase yet ending up in a field somewhere. In June of this year we used in France and was extremely accurate and again we never got lost.

Yes the price isn't much to shout about but when you here of all the problems others experience with the Tom Tom, you don't hear of any problems with the Navman.

May 5, 2005
Visit site
got it today and am very impressed,remote is useful,got aerial from Maplins and am making a mount as windscreen on Galaxy is a long way to reach.Only drawback so far is petrol button only brings up garages not supermarkets which we found useful on our Garmin for finding a tesco or asda when we are away.I know I could look up the local ones and load them in but is there an easier way.The Navpix is a great feature we love it.Thanks for all the advice everyone

Apr 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi David

I took advantage of the Caravan Club's first offer of a Navman F20 and am very pleased with it.It fits in the window of my Galaxy without any external arial.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts