Caravan Club - Norfolk Line prices

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Though I'd let all your bargain hunters know that I've just booked ferries for May and August with Norfolk Lines, through the Caravan Club - £78.00 return for car and caravan. This compares very well to Norfolk Lines own prices, quoted this morning at £108 return for the same journeys.

Feb 14, 2008
Visit site
I've switched to SeaFrance as Norfolk Lines are charging for extra passengers as well, so with three kids they have priced themselves out of my league entirely.

Sea France in October half term

Feb 14, 2008
Visit site
Sorry, only the bottom half of my reply appeared there.

It should have said

"Thanks, you have got a good price there, I've always booked direct, but I'll try the Caravan Club next time, I was disappointed in Norfolk Lines this year when I tried to book with them......etc....."

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
You've done very well there Val. At those prices I don't see why anyone says caravanning is too expensive. The only other real cost is fuel, and then you have to consider how much you would normally use in the same period of time at home - for extended holidays there is not a huge difference between the two.

We have used the Caravan Club for most ferry bookings for the last few years since P&O were taken over by Dubai Port Authority (and we lost the shareholders' concessionary fares), and the CC benefits pay for the subscription.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We've booked for 22 May out and 7 June home, and again for 22 August out and 7 September home - both times at 10.00 pm outwards and 10.00 am homewards, but I tried other times and dates and for many of them got the same quote of

G

Sounds like you got a good deal.

However, as with airlines the ferry Companies usually have the right to impose surcharges after the booking is made so I would suggest only count your blessings once you are on the boat. It is still a long time to go till May. Hopefully, Norfolk Line have hedged their diesel costs.

TRENDING THREADS