Caravan Club/Norfolk Lines ú58 return car and caravan

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Looks like the Caravan Club have 'trumped' the Camping Cheques offer of a return ferry crossing for £73.00, with £58.00 return for car and caravan combination of under 12 metres. I've checked two lots of dates - and £58.00 seems to apply to both. The first was a Sunday outward, Friday return - as specified under the Camping Cheque offer - and the second a Friday outward and Sunday return, which is what we normally do.

Anyone else checked prices recently. If this is correct, then it's a REAL BARGAIN - too good to miss.

G

Norfolkline Dover to Dunkirk on the CC website We have just booked and then come to the site to tell people, Val has beaten us to it, we have booked car/van 4 adults 21st June to 1st July for

G

Sorry I should have said the crossing times are 10am out and 2pm back, no middle of the night savers here !!

I still cant believe how cheap this is but Ive paid and got email confirmation so its real !

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Strangely, we held off booking earlier, too - no reason, just because we were going to the NEC and thought there might be more offers there. However, I don't think anything is going to beat

G

Sounds like a good deal.........if you live at that end of the country. Add on a

G

Depends how you look at things. The road distance from my home to Dover is 486 miles so there and back is 972 miles. At 20 mpg that equates to 49 gallons of fuel or 221 litres, at

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
We booked the camping cheque offer today oh well its still a good price.

Were going out on the 5 sept 8am and back on the 17th noon.

Its just under a year away but were excited already.

Loads of breaks before and theres also the 9 day xmas break in the van.

Kevin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts