Caravan Club Site At Gowerton Nr Swansea

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Have booked for 2 weeks at this site in July has anyone on the forum been there? and what are your views of the area please.Jim

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jim its a lovely site usual C C good standards ,watch the narrow bridge approaching the site ,Swansea town centre is about 15 mins by car ,if you have bikes you can get on the cycle path at Gowerton, and cycle along a disused railroad track ,its tarmaced of course ,down to the seafront at black pil and then along the sea front down to the Mumles,its beautiful on a sunny day ,but i would say nice things as i only live 5 mins from the site ,and i pass it about 5 times a week ,let me know when you are arriving there ,and i will come and introduce myself ,and give you a mini tour of the area ,bye for now Joby

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jim,

As joby said usual caravan club standards, lots of places to visit especially the beaches.

My caravan is in storage there, and i often pull it out of storage and spend the weekend there

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
We stayed there a number of times while our children were at uni in Swansea. There's a shop (Tesco express) within walking distance and you are near to all the glorious beaches and headlands of the Gower. Definitely a good place for a hol!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed there a number of times while our children were at uni in Swansea. There's a shop (Tesco express) within walking distance and you are near to all the glorious beaches and headlands of the Gower. Definitely a good place for a hol!
Many thanks to Joby,gill C and Jo for your replies to my enquiry about Gowerton Caravan Club site,sounds like a very nice place for our holiday.Thanks again.Jim

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts