Caravan cover repair

Apr 17, 2023
Visit site
Hi , Can anyone tell me where to buy the breathable material used to make caravan covers, so that I can repair mine . 10 % of it disintergrating, while the rest is fine, and it seems a shame to bin it all. (The birds have noticed it , so now they are tearing it up for their nesting !) Thanks in advance lk

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
I tried google on your behalf and found omitting the word caravan brought up a list of several suppliers of ‘breathable waterproof outdoor fabric’ many of whom will send samples so you can check before committing! Seems a 2m width is fairly standard which may be absolutely ideal for your repair project! Not so ecologically sound but Googling for caravan covers found a huge range of prices and qualities- so you will be able to work out the economies or otherwise of repair over replacement!

Apr 17, 2023
Visit site
I tried google on your behalf and found omitting the word caravan brought up a list of several suppliers of ‘breathable waterproof outdoor fabric’ many of whom will send samples so you can check before committing! Seems a 2m width is fairly standard which may be absolutely ideal for your repair project! Not so ecologically sound but Googling for caravan covers found a huge range of prices and qualities- so you will be able to work out the economies or otherwise of repair over replacement!

very many thanks, I shall be on the internet!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts