Caravan Covers

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Do they work , are they worth the money , easy to put on / take off ?.

waterproof / Water repelent ?

All comments welcolme , as We are changing our 95 van storage to outside as inside is no longer a viable option.

Thanks Pip

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi re your enquiry about caravan covers. I have a twin wheel 2004 swift conqueror and a protec cover it's great. Bit fiddly puting it on by yourself - Not reccommeded as I ripped mine slightly on a gutter. But keeps the van pristine underneath, and actually warmer inside. Specify your van and its made to fit with roof lights etc and a velcro door for access when covered. I just wash it when I get back from a weekend and cover it up till the next time. Ours is green in colour and parked under trees soit is also camoflauged. Friends thought that I had sold it!!!! A good and worthy investment in my opinion.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi Charlotte,

I have used a Sp-----d cover for two years now and can highly recommend it.

Both times the van has come out from under as clean and dry as the day it went in.

I check inside of the van on a regular basis from the access door in the cover and there has never been any signs of damp.

The only word of caution is to make sure you protect it from any protruding or sharp edges.I use bubble wrap and light tack adhesive tape to cover them up and it works fine.

Well worth the investment.

TRENDING THREADS