caravan covers

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi ian we bought a cover for our coachman last year got it from pro-tec its fully breathable we used it last winter after cleaning the van it was then covered and left for about 4 months it was just as good as we put it away would recomend them cost was

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
We had a Protec cover for our previous Eriba, it fitted perfectly, kept the rain off, etc. But it didn't succeed in keeping the van clean. After the winter months, there was always a fine coating of sticky dust on the roof (probably algae) which was fun to clean off.

With our new slightly larger Eriba Triton we decided not to bother with a cover, first of all Eriba's don't leak and secondly it takes the same time to clean the van whether covered on not (for us).

Robert

Sep 21, 2005
Visit site
I bought a cover from Purpleline last year and although it did a good job in keeping the caravan clean and dry over winter it didn't wear very well. The roof has several holes in it which appear to have been made by birds, while other vans on the same storage site with different makes of cover don't appear to have the same problem. Purpleline have offered to replace the cover at half price, an offer I won't be taking, my next cover will be from a different company.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts