Caravan delivery companies

Apr 5, 2018
Visit site
Hi

Just wondering if people have used any caravan delivery companies. Thinking of buying on eBay and I have a fixed site I want it on. But who is there to trust?

Thanks,

Phil

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quote " Thinking of buying on eBay and I have a fixed site I want it on. But who is there to trust?

Now that is the question !!!
Who do you mean. the van on eBay or the possible towing company?
As far as trust on eBay,,,very little.
Trust as far as a registered company goes....quite a lot.

Actually is it not illegal to put trust and eBay in the same sentence?????????? :whistle:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I know that you posted with honourable intentions Kev, no need to apologise.
I don't like having to edit or to delete but our forum members usually report commercial activity and I try my best to treat everyone equally.

Jul 11, 2017
Visit site
Why wouldn’t you want to collect/tow it yourself. Just last week I drove to Spain to pick up a caravan purchased from eBay. 2500 mile round trip, towing it back was the best part :)

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Indeed, thank you for informing me. I was just also thinking about buying a caravan and was looking for advice.

I doubt very much anyone that uses this forum can advise on caravans where you are, unless of course you import one from the UK

Jul 28, 2021
Visit site
Indeed, thank you for informing me. I was just also thinking about buying a caravan and was looking for advice. It would be great to know about the experience of the author: which company did you go for and were you satisfied with the delivery? Unfortunately, my experience with online shopping has only been standard-size packages from aliexpress and joom. I always track them via track package from china, as I know that such parcels often get lost during the delivery. But I think but parcel tracking is essential for such an expensive purchase. Thank you in advance for the advice!

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts