caravan exterior restoration

Jul 27, 2005
Visit site
what is the best cleaner to use on my van, the best polish and if i need to paint it, what type of paint do i need any suggestions? thanks dave.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello Dave

Try using Bobby Dazzler. It's a special cleaner for caravans, boats etc. You can get it from your local caravan dealer, or Towsure. You may also like to try Mer, that works very well too.

Sorry don't know anything about paint!

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Probably a good idea to check the van finish once it is really clean and dry, and then answer these two sets of questions for yourself:

Do you see a problem with the GRP panels? Is the problem a "chalky" surface - this could need a new Gelcoat - two part fibreglass "paint" - or may be recoverable with T Cut and a really good wax.

Do you see a problem with the aluminium body panels? Is the paint peeling?

Robert

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not sure what you plan to do with your paint with reference to re-painting but once it is up to scratch a brilliant combo for caravans is the " Klasse Twins". Consisting of a bottle of Klasse All In One and a bottle of Klasse Sealant Glaze, the first one will clean your paint beautifully, lift oxidization, black marks and leave behind a real deep shine and a layer of protective acrylic which will keep the weather and uv rays at bay, next is the icing on the cake, the Klasse Sealant Glaze, this will seal the shine and protection provided by All In One and provide even more of the "Wetness" that professional and enthusiastic car detailers desire. This is top notch stuff and will set you back

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts