Caravan Finder TV

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
While i have been ill i have been watching this on Sky 189 and i have found it very interesting and they are doing towbars witter and how you make them has anyone else watch this programme ?

Oct 30, 2006
Visit site
Two programs about caravanning, and they are improving all the time, people moan about Sky, digital, cable etc but for those of us not interested in soaps or x factor (afraid wife not included in that) there is so much more choice, when I was young I loved fishing and apart from old Jack in 'Out of Town', nothing, now whole days of fishing programs, the only thing that does not seem to get shown is my other love, shooting, clays that is, but I have no problem with hunting and wish I had the time and money.

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi beachball
i watch both as they alternate each week very good shows.watch the big guy on the caravan channel doing his reveiws has me in stiches when he shows you the inside of a drawer

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I watch them as well, being new to caravanning i like to learn as much as i can, some things make me laugh though. Just wish i had a memory to remember

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Caravan Finder (and The Caravan Channel that is on for 30 mins before it) on the information Channel 166 on Sky are great to watch and quite informative for newcomers to the scene as well as having items that appeal to more seasoned vanners (like the Witter factory tour).

The Caravan Channel did a review of Oxon Hall (Shrewsbury) last month. I imagine it's still available to view on their website. It's my Staffordshire flag that flutters behind the campervan lady with the two little girls :eek:) We went out for the day when we saw the cameras turn up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts