caravan for filming needed

Mar 26, 2007
Visit site
I'm looking for a caravan for my student film for University of Westminster.

We will be filming at the begining of May in North London, the caravan will be needed only for one day during the first week of May.

If there is anyone that could help me with that I would love to hear from you!!!

Thanks a lot!!

Aneta Chalas

I can be contacted on my mobile 0798 198 4345 and email aneta_ch@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Before anybody lets you loose on their pride and joy they'll need to know a lot more about what you want to do in it.

Making a film in caravan can rang from a cookery demonstration to a Jeremy Clerkson special and anything in between. As they say there are films and there are films!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you realy want to borrow a caravan ,can i sugest that you borrow one from a member of your family or a member of one of your fellow students families .

I cant think that the dummies you seem to think caravanners are will oblige Coljac

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
What a friendly way to treat the ladies request !

Not everyone knows someone with a caravan and she has bravely left a phone number on a public web site how has she treated caravanners as dummies?

She left a polite question that does not have to be responded to.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
well I did offer to help cris. But it appears my van is too costly. My offer was valid and would just cover my wages for the day and a bit towards the fuel

everyone wants something for nothing.

Apr 19, 2007
Visit site
well I did offer to help cris. But it appears my van is too costly. My offer was valid and would just cover my wages for the day and a bit towards the fuel

everyone wants something for nothing.
I read somewhere that this was a friendly forum...

"Wanting something for nothing" -there's a clue in the "student" bit?

Steve - if you're clearing 1500 a day why are you caravanning? there can't be many caravanners on half a million a year!

Funny how those with the most are the least generous(another clue there...)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts