Caravan for sale

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Some assistance required from folks please, we have an Abbey 517 GTS 1999 - 5 berth tourer, Excellent condition for sale.

We just aren't using it enough and we like our holidays in the hot sun abroad so we are reluctantly going to sell,

Anyone know the best sites to advertise ?

Thanks,

Andrew & Amanda.

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

No, you just pay to advertise. If memory serves me right it depends whether you want it on the website, in the mag and the website, whether you want pictures with it etc.

We had it on the website and in the mag, think we had two or three pictures. I believe it was around the

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
sorry Andy got interupted there .I cant remember the cost tho I know it wasnt alot or else her indoors would still be moaning.

Regards Sir Roger

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Andy, we sold our 94 Sterling earlier this year privately after being offered poor part ex values against our new van. We initially advertised with ebay but you wouldnt believe the number of time wasters, carpet treaders and people wanting something for nothing! Then we tried a sign in the window of the van and had lots of men with Irish accents offering to tarmac our drive in return for the van-we soon took the sign down! We advertised with Caravan Trader (like autotrader) for 2 weeks and sold the van first day advertised. With hindsight we would advertise with their internet only advert (about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts