Caravan Guard Insurance

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Morganic

If you decide to insure with CG be certain to read ALL their small print particularly on security.

DO NOT go ahead with cover based on a phone call but ask them to set out in writing their understanding of the questions asked and answers given.

Cheers

Dustydog

Nov 19, 2006
Visit site
Morganic

If you decide to insure with CG be certain to read ALL their small print particularly on security.

DO NOT go ahead with cover based on a phone call but ask them to set out in writing their understanding of the questions asked and answers given.

Cheers

Dustydog
Many thanks for the replies and advice

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Having had a policy with CG I can only endorse Dustydog's comments. If you are at all uncertain about any of the terminology and definitions they may use, you must ask them for written clarification before making any commitment.

Good luck.

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
We are with CG. And i am more than happy with them.

We had an accident last October (I scraped the side of the van along the bumper of a parked car). It cost over 2k to fix the van. Unfortunately we had already agreed to part ex it for a brand new one in December. CG agreed that the dealer could do the work, I swapped the van in its damaged state, gave the dealer the

Jan 13, 2006
Visit site
I have just recieved my renewal notice from Caravan Guard and was surprised at the inccrease, so I rang them to ask the reason and was told that caravanning had become very popular, and as a result the market value of my van had gone up.

On checking the renewal notice the lady I spoke to increased the premium by another

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts