Caravan Hates

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So far on this forum there have been heated discussions/debates about 4x4s, alternative energy for vehicles, satalite TVs, children, wind breaks, dogs and now cats - before we go any further are there any other hates anybody would like to get off their chest before the forum resorts back to its friendly ways.

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Yes barbecues! Beautiful summer evenings ruined by the stink of charcol burgers and cardboard chops, I hate them! Jim.

My feelings exactly , horrible things make me feel sick, they always smell greasy. Yuk.

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Towing on crowded roads

Caravaners who tow in convoy even if its unintential

The spectator groups who gather close by when as a newbie you try and manover/setup your unit on a pitch

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Towing on crowded roads

Caravaners who tow in convoy even if its unintential

The spectator groups who gather close by when as a newbie you try and manover/setup your unit on a pitch
i`ll get me coat and b**ger orft shall I?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Personally, I'm not bothered about what people hate; it's too strong a word to use for a caravanning forum. But I would be interested in what people love to do. Not in the carnal sense but hobbies/life experiences/the unusual, will always be fascinating.

Yup, I hate hearing about others hates

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Personally, I'm not bothered about what people hate; it's too strong a word to use for a caravanning forum. But I would be interested in what people love to do. Not in the carnal sense but hobbies/life experiences/the unusual, will always be fascinating.

Spoilsport!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

BBQ hater!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sitting outside on a hot summers evening, chatting with family and/or friends and watching my dogs enjoying themselves too.

Lisa

Jun 3, 2006
Visit site
I can understand earlier comments about people spectating whilst you attempt to site your caravan, not least because my van is quite old (1958), which often brings people wanting to peer in through the windows before the legs are even down. AS the lights are gas and mantles are difficult to get hold of these days, we've spent more than one evening sitting in semi-gloom due to all but one mantle having broken in transit!

Richard.

May 14, 2006
Visit site
Over stressed whirring metalic noises from battery drills and corner steadies.

Know it all women or men loudly telling their partners where they are going wrong with the Awning or Satellite set-up without actually doing anyhing to help.

Brian C

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi guys

I LOVED watcing the badgers at three in the morning scuttling around limefitt park !!! Me and my friend and a bottle of wine chatting about the world! However I HATED the first night I heard something in the awning and I didnt know what it was,! we were to scared to open the blinds and sat there all night armed with the pole off the side dinette table!!! MEMORYS!

Tina xx

Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
We hate not being away in our van!!!!!not enough free time, and not getting the choice of the best pitch on site or having to be next to those people with no personality...there are a few out there.

F

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts