Caravan in a trailer

May 20, 2005
Visit site
We had 2hrs of entertainment when this caravan in a trailer arrived watching them set up.

Caravan_in_a_trailer1.jpg

caravan_in_a_trailer2.jpg

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Looks like a home made job.Met a guy once who made his own frame tent out of conduit tubeing and ex-army duck canvas took him three hours with my help to put it together,

Jim m

May 25, 2005
Visit site
I don't think it was a 'home made one' - I recall seeing a similar one a couple of years ago. It was being used by an aging couple who had had it from new. I think they said it was about 30 years old!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Looks like a home made job.Met a guy once who made his own frame tent out of conduit tubeing and ex-army duck canvas took him three hours with my help to put it together,

Jim m
And 30 mins without your help Jim?

;o)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I well remember those type of caravans in the 60's and wanted to convert our indispension trailer into a folder myself(still got the trailer!)

We instead bought a Bluebird Europe 3 caravan for

May 20, 2005
Visit site
From your comments I am begining to think he was telling me porkies, he did seem that type. He stayed ( Brixham THS ) for 4 days first couple of days it was hot you can imagine how hot it must have been in the "caravan" and the smell of varnish no wonder they where outside all the time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts