caravan insurance ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try NFU insurance - I have not used them but they have received good report from others on this forum in the past. Should you be 50+ you could try Saga - I have used them for caravan insurance and found them very good. Look back over previous postings regarding caravan insurance and you will find there is one company to be avoided at all costs. Unfortunately the moderators have deleted their name but with a little bit of detective work you should be able to identify them.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try NFU insurance - I have not used them but they have received good report from others on this forum in the past. Should you be 50+ you could try Saga - I have used them for caravan insurance and found them very good. Look back over previous postings regarding caravan insurance and you will find there is one company to be avoided at all costs. Unfortunately the moderators have deleted their name but with a little bit of detective work you should be able to identify them.
Best posting for the detective work would be "Freedom of Speach"

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have just renewed my caravan insurance and stuck with the Caravan Club as they provided the most reasonable price, and having had two claims last year can say with absolute certainty thatthey are very quick and very fair when it come to the crunch and you need to claim.

Asked NFU for a quote and was not impressed at all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts