Caravan insurance

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Is anyone insured with SAGA ? ( I've now reach that age )Any feed back would be welcome re:- Whats the cover like,what are thier responses like when you have a problem, any points fore or against welcome.

Kev

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have been with Saga for several years for car and motorcaravan cover - never had to claim so can't comment on the service. They are not the cheapest but are very close to the lowest cost as they do their own underwriting ie. they do not employ middlemen. Give them a go - you can always change later on. Good luck.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi kev....i reached it last year but i found that they could not compete with the caravan club insurance..good cover and reasonable price

good luck older one

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi Kev, for the past 2 years we have obtained a quote from SAGA but they have not come close to beating NFU. We are just changing from twin to single axle NFU quoted

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Kev caravan was insured by saga for some years, good cover and price. Then they moved the goal post, i.e., more security, I now insure with the caravan club, excellent

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have two cars insured with Saga and they are very competitive. I had my caravan insured with Caravan Guard for many years and they were excellent. Then they suddenly escalated their renewal premium and when I protested got the distinct impression they didn't want to keep my business. I tried NFU, Saga and others but found that the Caravan Club offered the best deal. Surprising, as I had checked them before and found them not competitive. Just goes to show you need to check competitive rates regularly. Incidentally, Saga are very good on home insurance too.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Caravan insurance is like any other insurance, you need to shop around each year as the best one year will quite likely be one of the more expensive at renewal time. This year the Caravan Club came out cheapest even adding the

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts