Caravan is going nowhere with this on

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Are you connected in any way with the manufacture or marketing of this lock Pete?

This lock was promoted previously on this forum by someone connected with the company posing as a forum member :0(

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
I Have "promoted it" on a few sites I bought one in panic after a visit from some travellers & I am so impressed with it that I feel others should be aware of it.+ I received much advise & Next day delivery from the designer/owner

T D

I Have no assosiation with them at all

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Perhaps that's what is ringing a bell with my memory.

I'll have a look back through the moderators archive over the weekend and will no doubt find the posts

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Mr Parksy, No, I am a retired computer engineer and nothing to do with anything caravans.

When I say retired, I am far more busy now than when I was working for a living.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We will know who to ask when our computers won't do what we expect them to do then Pete

I remember several posts about this hub lock but I can't for the life of me remember much else about the posts which is why I was curious.

Oh for an effective search facility!

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
We will know who to ask when our computers won't do what we expect them to do then Pete

I remember several posts about this hub lock but I can't for the life of me remember much else about the posts which is why I was curious.

Oh for an effective search facility!
Or an effective memory.......lol ;o)

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Mr Parksy,

Have you not had a RAM or EPROM upgrade recently?

Your HD sounds good - and there is nothing wrong with your BIOS.

I prescribe a brain partitioning but there is nothing seriously amiss with you.

In your position you have garbage in, and sense out where, with others, it is sense in and garbage out. (Very political)

Together with this diagnosis and the fact that you own a Pajero, there are more urgent cases to worry about.

I will review your case in five years.

Thank you,

Regards

Pete

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the diagnosis Pete

I haven't had any recent upgrades I'm sorry to say and according to the way that I've been programmed my cache holds information which tells me that only females are capable of accepting brain partitioning. This allows them to multi task and to run several applications at the same time and of course they have a much larger memory bank than males.

I'll continue to apply copious amounts of alcohol on Thursday evenings to my systems then and I hope that my applications will remain unaffected.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts