Caravan / Motorhome ratio

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Eldiss are putting the problem down to parts supplies including chassis and say they can sell all they would build if the parts were there. I suspect the chassis bit is for motorhomes, unless ALKO are short of caravan ones..
Previously Elddis until Covid built to order and you waited up to 4 months for delivery. Then the bubble burst on sales during and just after Covid and it is my understanding that they now have excess stock which needs shifting.

Aug 29, 2022
Visit site
For me it is a caravan every time. Yes, they are intimidating to tow to start with but soon enough it becomes easy, especially if you learn how to reverse. You get heaps more room, proper washroom, fixed beds. You have to adapt your mindset - when you are towing you are moving from a to b along the easiest roads you can find, and expect to spend the day disassembling and reassembling everything including the awning. But once you are set up you have a comfortable base and the freedom of your own car.

Reactions: JRT and Dustydog

TRENDING THREADS