Caravan Newby

Jan 28, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Newby to the forum and to caravanning in general.

My dream is to build out my own van/caravan conversion in the near future and travel the UK then Europe to start with and then who knows, maybe the rest of the world as well!

Look forward to getting involved in the community.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Welcome, and the very best of luck to you in your ventures. You should be able to get much help from this forum. Feel free to ask questions. I suggest you try to keep them specific to each query which may help to keep them on topic.

There are some good blogs of individuals, couples and families doing what you want to do. We once pitched next to a family in Dover for 1 night who had been on the road for a couple of years. They had a blog which I looked at. Very interesting. If I can find a link I will post it.

John

PS

Just Googling something like this brings up options.

Reactions: caravanstoic
Jan 28, 2022
Visit site
Welcome, and the very best of luck to you in your ventures. You should be able to get much help from this forum. Feel free to ask questions. I suggest you try to keep them specific to each query which may help to keep them on topic.

There are some good blogs of individuals, couples and families doing what you want to do. We once pitched next to a family in Dover for 1 night who had been on the road for a couple of years. They had a blog which I looked at. Very interesting. If I can find a link I will post it.

John

PS

Just Googling something like this brings up options.

Appreciate it, thank you!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts