caravan parks in south west ireland

Jun 9, 2007
Visit site
hi, can anyone recommend a quality caravan park around county kerry and county cork, must be fairly level as wife is disabled,and carry a convenience store or supermarket.

Jun 9, 2007
Visit site
HI ALAN, THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE, WHEN ARE YOU GOING SOUTHERN IRELAND AND WHAT SITES ARE YOU PLANNING TO STAY AT, WE ARE GOING OVER ON 20TH JUNE STAYING ON THE OUTSKITS OF DUBLIN FOR A COUPLE OF NIGHTS THEN GOING DOWN TO THE KERRY, THINK? WE ARE GOING TO MANNIX POINT BUT NOTHING DEFINATE YET, WHAT KIND OF CARAVAN DO YOU HAVE. COLIN

Mar 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

We cross on the 19th to Dublin and go straight to Millstreet (north of Cork) to an FICC rally (International event) then to site near Kilkenny, then Galloway, Athlone and Dublin.

We have a Compass Rallye (large twin axle).

Alan

ps. typing in capitals is interpreted as shouting.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi tomtit, good user name , i know what that means in cockney slang , we too are looking at couty kerry so if you find a good site let us know...pete

Jun 9, 2007
Visit site
hi pete. my first choice is mannix point,then glenbeigh,but everybody i talk to recommend flemings whitebridge in killarney but its a bit close to the town center i think, we are looking for peace and quite.cheers colin

Mar 1, 2007
Visit site
Kerry -Tralee

Have stayed in a campsite just on the outskirts of Tralee. Won toilet of the year 2005 - Site has hard stands, very level and is honestly only 10 mins from Tralee town centre.

Woodlands Park

Killarney

Have stayed in a campsite in fossa - just outside of Killarney. Nice campsite - from what i can remember of it (years ago) but Killarney in the summer is a tourist trap.

Cork - Bantry area - Eagle point. Bit expensive but the location/views are worth it. Having to pay for hot water is a bit irish :) but loved it there.

www.ireland.ie

www.corkkerry.ie

Jun 9, 2007
Visit site
hi alan, we are going the day after you we are having a couple days in dublin, then making our way down to kerry i think we are going to stay at mannix point and use it as a base.cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts