caravan price

Apr 2, 2007
Visit site
does anyone know how i could find the exact value of my 1998 swift challenger 530 se with a motor mover attached??? good cond everthing works perfect just want to change to a fixed bed.

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
There is no such thing as ‘the exact value’ of a caravan, or anything else for that matter. It is worth what someone is prepared to pay for it. How much are similar vans going for? Take a look on caravanfinder & caravanselecta to get an idea what dealers & private sellers are asking.

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
we also want to know how much our swift challenger 530 would be now. 08 model. Also want a fixed bed. Getting to old keep making up the bed.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
i searched all the advertising sites and went to glossop caravans to have a look at prices of vans the same as ours, fortunately i have a good relationship with glossop so they advised me of how much to advertise my van for which helped a lot. unfortunately since caravans are so sensitive to "user use" no van is the same as the next regardless of age, ours for example is in imaculate condition and glossop said it would go straight on the pitch with no work needed it didn't even need a clean so it is valued at top money they showed me a similar van that had been part exchanged but was in average condition and it was £800 less than ours. glossop where desperate to get hold of my van due to its condition but being a dealer they could not offer me the money i wanted.
i would search all the web sites and visit your local dealer, ask them how much they will give you to just buy it then add around 15 % and you have a good private sale value.
bye the way if your looking for a fixed bed ours is advertised on practical caravans classifieds site, not sure how much you want to spend but i guarantee you won't find a better one outside of a dealer or new, we are selling it only because we have bought a small farm in brittany and spend all our spare time renovating the barn for our retirement home so the caravan is no longer used. coachman vip 530/4 have a look :~).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts