Caravan Repair

Oct 9, 2006
Visit site
I am after a bit of advice.....

My caravan is due to go in for a replacement front panel next week and I am a little concerned.

Due to the current financial situation and the fact that many businesses are going to the wall especially in the lesuire sector, what would be the legal position if the company 'went bust' whilst they had my caravan? how easy would it be to recover my pride and joy.

Just a thought, it could happen!

Andrew

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
i wouldnt worry. the caravan is not the dealers property, so should the worst happen you would just collect your caravan. anything else is just simple and plain theft and as such would be a matter for the police.

i must point out that in the main dealers are doing ok, even if things are getting a little tighter.

i think one dealer might discover things are worse for them, much more than anyone else. and if i were them, i would be seriously worried about my companys future.

Oct 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi CO,

Thanks for your reply.

The worrying thing is the fact that the caravan dealer in question is indeed Discover Lesuire which has seen it's share price fall from

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
they have been slowly dropping over the last 2mths and have been less than a penny for a few weeks now. their lowest was 0.75pence and dont look like going above a penny any time soon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts