Caravan servicing

Sep 30, 2005
Visit site
Hello is it me or is caravan servicing a big money spinner?They dont seem to do much but charge you over £200 for a twin axle , they get you by the short and curlies to keep the warranty.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It does seem a lot, but when you consider it includes (supposedly....) stripping & checking the brakes, damp test, greasing various parts, checking all the services etc it isn't too bad. Especially when compared to a minor service by Ford on my wifes Ka is

Sep 30, 2005
Visit site
It does seem a lot, but when you consider it includes (supposedly....) stripping & checking the brakes, damp test, greasing various parts, checking all the services etc it isn't too bad. Especially when compared to a minor service by Ford on my wifes Ka is

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
That is where you are totally wrong as dealers do not service the appliaces which includes heating, fridge, water etc. They only check them to make sure they are working. If you want them serviced you pay extra!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Rather like having end of season bargains for fitting caravan movers some dealers seem to do the same for servicing - possibly to keep the workshop turning over out of season. But book well ahead.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts