Caravan site Licques near Calais

Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
We are considering staying at Pommiers des Trois Pays at Licques but have little information on the site apart from their website.

Has anyone stayed there recently and if so comments would be welcome.

We were going to stay at La Bien Assise, Guines having stopped there a couple of times in the past but recent reports of thefts from vans there have made me a bit wary as we are planning to spend several days in the Calais area travelling around which means leaving the van unattended for long periods.

The potential illegal immigrants who were sleeping rough in woods around Calais are now being moved on by the Police. A recent programme showed that they are are now sleeping further out from Calais and wondered whether the two are connected and has La Bien Assise increased its on site survelliance.

Has anyone any observations having passed through recently.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Haven't stayed at that site - but read somewhere that it had a lot of French statics. What about Chateau du Gandspette - a bit further out, and far away enough,I would have thought to not attract the attention of 'illegals'. Good site for an overnight, or longer, stay, and accepts Camping Cheques.

Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
Haven't stayed at that site - but read somewhere that it had a lot of French statics. What about Chateau du Gandspette - a bit further out, and far away enough,I would have thought to not attract the attention of 'illegals'. Good site for an overnight, or longer, stay, and accepts Camping Cheques.
Hi Val and thanks for the reply. I have not stayed at Chateaux Grandspette will look at their website.

Cheers John

TRENDING THREADS