caravan sites with that X factor!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi it's that time of year again,Christmas is almost upon us, and the caravan has been put away for the winter.(well for the seasonal caravanners anyway), and we are looking long and hard for that perfect holiday for 2005,

so why not share that perect site with that X factor with us all.

I have been looking for a site around Wensledale yorkshire, with a clean modern toilot block, a play park for my 11 and 9 year olds, a games room, but without evening ent, the only one that I can find the akabar has reviews that say the toilets are not to good. Scotland would also be ok, so come .

Thanks to all that reply!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, a bit further north at Appleby in Westmorland (just south of Penrith & Carlisle) is a lovely site called Wild Rose Park. It has lots of space for tourers, pitches are superb and are fully serviced with water & waste & electric. The toilets are the cleanest we have come across and won loo of the year there are two heated outdor swimming pools, licenced restaraunt, there is a very clean laundrette and for the kids a baby & toddler room, games room with pool tables, table tennis & arcade games a tv room and also a cinema room where they show kids movies, a first class site. www.wildrose.co.uk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So many great sites its hard to pick one out, stayed at the CC site at Longleat this summer. It is in the grounds of Longleat House and Safari Park. Our kids (age 10 & 8) loved this site with all the attractions within walking distance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts