caravan tracker price reduction

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Just letting you fellow caravaners no about the cost of my caravan tracker renewal cost.

Just renewed for lifetime membership for £99.00 yes £99.00

and if any body else is interested 12 months subscription £39.00

Did anybody else get this ?

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
"Did anyone else get this?"

Unfortunately no! and none too pleased about it either.

I renewed mine last month, Bailey Senator also, I did take the option of life time membership but it certainly wasn't

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
I got our Tracker subscription 'renewed' on our Indiana for free, because either Tracker or the dealer had 'forgotten' to register it at all for the first year. And there was me complacently pressing the bleeper (to the probable annoyance of our neighbours) every time we left the van during the year to no actual effect at all! Perhaps security is really only all in the mind anyway!

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
seems like you got a great deal !. the tracker website still shows the prices as below.

Caravans Motorhomes

DURATION OF OWNERSHIP TRACKER Monitor

TRACKER Unit

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Is thsi the original "Tracker" or the copy cat "Phantom Tracker". The OP does nto make this clear for thjsoe of us who do not own a late model Bailey caravan. The original Tracker offers a lifetime subscription for a one off cost.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Tony,

I phoned Tracker today to ask why I had been charged the higher subscription fee, they said the reduced fee only came into force "last week". Still not too happy about this as I paid promptly and before my subscription was actually due so I've written a letter to this effect and asking for a refund. Not holding my breath about this though.

Eddie,

I take your point about the Tracker. A lot of people share your view. Personally I would not want my van back if it was away for any length of time and some unknown people using and sleeping in it. But if the Unit does as it is supposed to then the police should (hopefully) retrieve the van and apprehend the thieves within a short space of time and before they got to far.

Robert

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts