Caravan valeting

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi.

Doing a bit of research!

Would you pay to have your caravan or motorhome valeted inside and out including the roof and how much would you pay for this service?

Regards,

Richard.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have my 'van (Lunar Clubman 475/2 ckw)valeted twice a year (just idle!!), full wash and polish with autoglym products, windows wahed and dried off. The chap does an excellent job and he charges

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Well sorry had so much work done myself that was rubbish and to many of theses people tend to use far to much shampoo,i vax my car five years on and still use no shampoo as there is so much still left in the carpet from when the garage done it tha i got fed up with it and decieded to buy a machine myself and i know it was

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
we have a vax as we have a dog so do the home carpets,car,caravan plus we also have a floor and upholstery cleaner so we do it all ourselves now,plus you get the satisfaction of seeing the work yourself and still have money in the bank for that trip away :)

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I just get the wife to do it.

Sorry I lie, we do it together after I have done the washing, ironing, cooking, washing up.

Reg

Just joking...

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn;'t pay because I know the end result wouldn't be right. I empty the whole van, every locker twice a year and give a thorough clean inside as well as the monthly top and bottoming, inbetween as well if needed. Outside is done about every month but again inbetween if needed which keeps it up together. Exterior polished twice a year seems to do the trick.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts