Caravan waste drain pipe leak

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Hi,
Just wondering if any could advise me on the waste water leak underneath the van where to waste pipes connecting to each other. E32379AD-EB8B-497C-91C9-AD1CE90DFB02.jpegDont think that this is serious but looking for more opinions.
Many thanks in advance

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
From your picture it is the join between the flexi and rigid pipe that is leaking in which case I think you just need to replace the rubber connector - and think you need ‘ hose sealing sleeve’ replacement for about 3quid!

Reactions: Daren225
Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
If the water was only leaking outside and nothing leaking inside the caravan I’d leave it to leak on the grass, less to empty out of the wastemaster, when we set up I nearly always forget to run a pipe from the waste pipe to the wastemaster.

BP

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
From your picture it is the join between the flexi and rigid pipe that is leaking in which case I think you just need to replace the rubber connector - and think you need ‘ hose sealing sleeve’ replacement for about 3quid!
Many thanks for your reply.
Probably not so easy to find the right one ?
Do you know who sells it?

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
If the water was only leaking outside and nothing leaking inside the caravan I’d leave it to leak on the grass, less to empty out of the wastemaster, when we set up I nearly always forget to run a pipe from the waste pipe to the wastemaster.

BP
Exactly 😀
Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts