Caravan with a lot of headroom?

Dai

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking to buy a single axle 4/5 berth caravan but I'm 6'5' so am looking for something with a lot of headroom - can anyone recommend anything? Thanks, Dai

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Dai,

My husband is the same height as yourself, and we have a Swift group caravan. Very few of the other manufacturers seem to cater for the taller person, not unless you want to be standing under a roof light all the time, that is!! :O)

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Dai l have a swift made caravan Ace Firestar, which has grat headroom and most importantly a fixed bed over 6' 2" long.Seen lots of reviews on this caravan of people over 6'4" who are pleased with the Firestar for height.

NGH

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
dai i had a swift charisma headroom was ok i am 6ft 3in , my head still touched the naff dome lights on the roof now have a 2008 burstner which is far superior in height and build quality

G

Pity you are so young!! The old Safari range with the lantern roof would have been ideal.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Newish Baileys (Ranger Series 5 and Pageant Series 6 onwards) have full headroom right to the front of the van as they don't slope off until the front panel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts