Caravanning friendships

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Do you return to the same site each year to meet up with the same caravanning friends? How long ago did you meet and what made you first strike up a conversation?

I would love to hear your stories. Please email me direct: jennifer.stuart-smith@haynet.com

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jennifer - Whilst visiting Cambridge and staying on the CC Cherry Hinton site I got talking to the guy pitched nexy to me and he was waiting for his friend and army buddy to arrive from the north east. they duly arrived on the friday afternoon and pitched near to them. The 2 woman were together the whole time, the 3 children were together the whole time and the two men were stuck together like glue. on the sunday afternoon they all started to pack up, and looking amazed he said that he had come from Sussex, his mate had come from durham for a weekend together. thats what I call friendship!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
WE STARTED CAMPING IN THE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S,WE STAYED AT COFTON PARK WERE WE MET FAMILIES FROM YORKSHIRE,LUTON,CAMBRIDGE,NEWBURY AND ALL BECAME VERY GOOD FREINDS,WE ARRANGED TO MEET THEM THE NEXT YEAR AND FROM THEN ON WE HAVE BEEN WITH MOST OF THE FAMILIES FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS NOW,SOME HAVE DROPPED AWAY BUT A LOT OF US STILL GET TOGETHER FOR WEEKENDS AND MAIN SUMMER HOLIDAYS.WE ALL HAD A CHOICE WERE WE WANTED TO GO AND IT WORKED FINE. ALTHOUGH NOW A LOT OF US ARE CHILD FREE,WE STILL CAMP TOGETHER.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts