Caravans like Windows

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Post by Scotch Lad reminded me about the flexibilty of "Windows" the PC operating system.

Windows has a number of options re print size text to speech talking and on screen keyboard.

When I had problems using pc key board I was shown that you can call up the Keyboard on screen and use the mouse to pick what you type. I used a tracker ball type mouse that worked great one handed as you dont move the mouse.

It's a pity caravan manufacturers can't be as thoughtful in the options they offer.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
How does it cope with back ground noise? Tried it with XP and found it was some what to hit and miss as you need near silence or it went wrong! I don't have the problems now, but if you don't know these things are there you are left struggling.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
I use a stereo bluetooth headset with no problems at all. Just say "stop listening" when someone is talking to you and it waits for you to say "start listening" so it can resume. Its miles away from the clunkiness of XP and is in the operating system so works across all applications, not just office.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Yes I agree you are left to struggle

A lot of the time people say you can do this and that with the computers but they do not tell you how it is dun.

I just started at college and it seems they are at a lost what to do to help with the books that I got to read to do the cores.

When I stared college I was ask to do a test on the computer but when I said I cud not do. I was told that they would have sort some thick out but latter some one who works for college told me that I cud have dun the test as the test had sound and it read it out to you and they did not like to use it as it put other people of do other things and the person who gave me the test now it did this has well.

They all so are suck on what to do with the exams as well as they are all dun on line on the computer as well.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts